Happy Sunday! I really wanted to get this series off and kicking again. Hopefully I stick to it! I read a lot of random news articles and listicles at work, but can never remember to post them come Sunday morning.
- I drive on the absolute worst interstate every day to and from work. Thankfully, it is in the opposite direction of the normal traffic and butt early in the morning so I avoid this craziness. But there are days where it’s infuriating.
- Last week, Frank Beamer announced he will be retiring at the end of this season. I am irrationally emotional about this. To send Beamer off in style, students and alumni are banning together for #GAMEDAY4FRANK for his last home game.
- Sick of seeing that secret sister gift exchange? Apparently it is illegal. Does anyone else remember the panty exchange and how ridiculous that was?
- Apparently now you can order the Home Alone pizza via UberEats. I guess aside from a personal pan cheese pizza, all you get is a commemorative box? I don’t know. I like my Pizza Hut Personal Pan. Side note: what is UberEats?!
- The Buzzfeed Tasty page somehow always made it on my newsfeed. In an effort to not miss any sped-up delectable recipes, I liked the page. It does not disappoint.
Fingers crossed that I can keep this going! In any case, have a great week!