Today is a bittersweet day: it’s going to be my last PopSugar box for a while, due to my spending freeze. It’s wonderful to get a small gift from my secret self every month, but sometimes it isn’t quite worth the $40 for stuff I don’t really need. That’s not to say that the box is not worth it–it’s totally worth it when I want to try new products, but I don’t really need to right now.
1) Kendra Scott Earrings ($52). I love these earrings, however I see a ton of knock offs flying around, so they aren’t particularly special but they are good quality.
2) Paddywax Ocean Tide + Sea Salt Mini Jar Candle ($10). It smells deliciously of the beach, and it would be a nice addition for the fall when I start to get sick of pumpkins
3) Goodbyn Meal and Dipper Set ($8). I love a good lunch box, especially with compartments. Now that I get to eat lunch in the office, I need some lunch boxes and this definitely helps!
4) Mason Jar Cookie Company Celebrate cookie mix ($12). Food. I like food. And I wish the mix had come in an actual mason jar.
5) Lollia Last Perfumed Shower Gel ($22). I love getting bath products because I know I’ll use them eventually. Usually I stick to drug store brands because of my couponing, so a pretty fresh one makes me feel pampered.
6) Bite Beauty Lush Fruit Lip ($22). I love love love Bite cosmetics, so I am thrilled to get a gloss in this box.
7) thinkThin Brownie Crunch Protein Bar. This was an extra and I will always welcome a snack.
I hope I totally do not miss out on a great September box, but canceling the subscription for now is the best thing for my wallet.