I am a little in love with every month getting a new PopSugar box. June is no exception to this love affair that I have. The best part about this subscription service is that, even at $40, the value of the box is always double to triple the cost. I’m talking about you, Birchbox, with your foil packets and sample sizes. Enough talk, let’s dig in.
1) The One and Only by Emily Griffin ($28). I’m excited for a new summer (or fall) read. I’m ready to be pool side with a book I cannot put down.
2) Sachajuan Shiny Citrus Body Lotion ($24). It smells SO GOOD and it feels incredibly luxurious. It claims to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and calms irritation. Wouldn’t hurt to try, amiright?
3) Turkish-T Beach Towel ($32). Lesbi-honest. I’ve been interested in trying out a turkish towel since Ashley Tisdale sang about it in the second High School Musical movie. They are thin, but for some reason feel very absorbent. Magic, I tell you. This will match my book and beach bag perfect for when I go pool side.
4) You Smell Lemon Wet Wipes ($6). Antibacterial is sorta my thing. While these are expensive and glorified wet wipes, they smell deliciously citrus and will easily be thrown into my purse for one of those little emergencies.
5) Lollies Basic Hair Ties ($8). I am really not understanding this whole thing about re-vamping one’s hair tie.s I am perfectly fine with some thick black Sunci hair ties. I feel like using fancy ones make me scared to use them, since I am notorious for losing hair ties.
6) One Potato Two Potato ($2). I love me some kettle chips. Even with my teeth in bad shape, the extra crunch is a little amazing. I tried these in Hawaiian Barbecue and it was yummy. Can’t wait to try the other flavahs .
7) Native Union Gift Card ($15). By looking at the website, I see fancy-schamncy phone accessories, that will surely be on clearance at Urban Outfitters in a few weeks. But hey, maybe the boyfriend will find something he likes on here.
Total Value: $113
What other subscription boxes should I try out??