1) The first check on my list is the wedding of a very good friend from pharmacy school. It is tucked away in a vineyard in South West Virginia and we are all staying in cabin at this fancy celebrity retreat. It would be perfect to get away from the city’s hustle and bustle.
2) My cousin and I are going to NEW YORK! I had never been, so this is going to be 100% tourist-filled amazingness. That includes the Today Show! I also get to meet up with my roommate from pharmacy who is completing at residency at NYU
3) The Bond is the national publication of my fraternity that I am responsible for. I have been majorly slacking on it, so my time off will give me the time to focus my energy on it. I have great for it and can’t wait to sit down to see it all materialize!
4) I need to plan my blog and write my posts. If you have been paying attention, I have been playing catch-up on my blog for over two months. I just can’t keep up with my work day to day to keep blogging. Honestly, as soon as I get home from work, all I want to do is sit on my butt and not do anything. Other days, I am completely uninspired. I hope to sit down, plan everything, and get to blogging.
5) I have not yet finished the apartment yet. The walls are bare (due to lack of owning a stud finder) and there are no feminine touches. Hell, there are still cardboard boxes everywhere. This is going to change next week.
6) I have a ton of projects I started and wanted to start, and now is the perfect time to finish them! I wanted to work on the whole “Evil Lair”-“vintage apothecary” thing we have going in our home. I have tons of props that I need to get working on.
This. Is. Going. To. Be. Awesome. That or I’ll just sleep in every day. WHATEVA!