I’m going to preface this month’s post with: BEST. MONTH. EVER
A little bit ago, I was sad that the price of PopSugar Must Have box was going up. I thought that they weren’t able to keep up with the awesome things they were giving us. And for the first few months after this hike, the boxes were a little sub par. This month’s box is hopefully the climb out of the slump. It is packed full of goodies and EVERYTHING I LOVE.
1) BlueAvocado Eco Shopper Bag ($25) I think this is a little bit much for a reusable bag, but it is quite large, durable, and folds and zips neatly.
2) Too Faced Natural Eyes ($36) OMG I am in love with this and I am in love even more that it came in this box. This palette basically pays for the whole box!
3) Graphic Image Pocket Notes ($20) It says “Run the World” perfect for all of my evil plans to take over.
4) Cladrea Rosewater Driftwood hand soap ($10.50) Smells amazing. Great for a guest bathroom or powder room.
5) Fresh Pastry Stand “Totally Awesome” Tea Towel Set ($18). I love that these are quirky and fun. The color options definitely matches my new kitchen! All from an etsy shop!
6) Nature Box PopSugar Must Have Mix ($5) I am a little sick of NatureBox products with PopSugar since they are technically a subscription service as well. From past experience, the snacks have been bland with bad texture.
Total Value: $114.50