I am enjoying being at work more and more every day. The biggest upside to working in a pharmacy is the close proximity I have to cosmetics everyday. I got super excited when I found out that CVS is going to start carrying NYX cosmetics. Prior to this, I only ever saw NYX at Ulta and at Nordstrom Rack (weird, I know). I started seeing it at Target, but Target always had the hook up anyways.
Fast forward a couple weeks, NYX was on sale for buy 1 get 1 50% off! So you know I stocked up… I had to do a lot of research to see what I could spend my limited cash on. By research, I mean a ton of YouTube videos.
1) Eyebrow Shaper: Shape your unruly eyebrows into single file, straight perfection. Enriched with Vitamin E. Formulated with carefully selected waxes to groom the brows into shape.
2) The Curve: Felt tip eyeliner crayon, ergonomically shaped. Ideal for pure beginners and anybody who shies away from liquid liner.
3) Matte Finish long-lasting setting spray: a light-weight, water-based setting spray that keeps your makeup looking matte and amazing through every kind of weather.
4) Rouge Cream Blush in CB02 Natural: I love cream blushes, especially the ELF version, I definitely wanted to check out the NYX blush to see if it can keep up with its counterparts.
5) Powder Blush in PB08 Cinnamon: An extremely orange-coral blush. I think it will give spring makeup a nice pop and have a nice transition into summer. I’ve heard great things about cinnamon, and I hope it pays off!
6) Matte Lipstick in MLS07 Alabama: People rave about the matte lipsticks, and this deep red is a great addition to my growing lipstick collection
7) Matte Lipstick in MLS01 Nude: To counter the deep red, I also got a neutral looking lip color. It’s actually more pinky coral than a true nude, but I also consider true lip color to be a nude color as far as lips go.
I can’t wait to try out all my new NYX cosmetics. What are you crushing on from NYX?