I don’t care if I have the absolute worst day at work ever. My mood is instantly better when I get a PopSugar box. At $40 a box, it’s a pretty pricy box, but the pay off is pretty awesome. Way better than foil packets and perfume samples. Let’s dig in!
1) Brokedown Blue Ikat Scarf ($72) is a beautiful springy thin scarf. Is it really worth $72 to me? Not really. It actually goes for $38 on its website… Nice Try, PopSugar…
2) Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum ($27) Like I said, I am really over serums, but it makes a nice gift. Or I might give it a try when I am done running through all of my beauty products
3) Dogeared Lucky Horseshoe Make A Wish Necklace ($30) I am a little in love with all Dogeared necklaces. I feel like this is worth more than $30, but then also not. It is a horse shoe charm (super cute, been looking for one) but on a thread….so IDK…still love it.
4) Bauble Bar Elephant Ring Tree ($12) HOW CUTE IS THIS! This is something I’ve also been wanting. Nothing I found was as sleek and adorable as this silver elephant. GIMME!
5) ActiveForever Fusion exercise ball ($10) While the concept is nice, I definitely own a few of these bad boys. In fact, I have gotten them at 5 Below or other places, and I don’t really see a difference in quality.
6) Harvest Snaps Snapea Crisps ($2) Ok, let’s get this out of the way: at first the concept sounds terrible and disgusting. HOWEVER. It’s like eating potato chips, It is SO GOOD. Can you believe my excitement when I found the huge bag at Costco? Yea.
Total Value: $149 (price adjusted for actual price of scarf)