Happy St. Patrick’s Day! In honor of our green little holiday, I am picking out make up that is green! JK. I am actually going on the other end of the holiday and going for minis (leprechauns, did you see what I did there?). As I had mentioned in last week’s MUM, I am loving all the tiny sizes Sephora at the check out counter. It’s basically the grown up version of candy at the grocery store.
The best of the Sephora Make Up Minis:
1) Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer: $15 (full size: 30)
2) Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray: $15 (full size: $37)
3) Nars Blush/Bronzer duo: $24 (full size: $42)
4) Bite Lipsticks: $12 for a dual ended mini (full size: $28)
5) Urban Decay De-slick finishing spray: $14 (full size: $30)
6) Smashbox Primer: $10 (full size: $42)
7) DryBar VIP Pack: $25 for the set or $12 for Dry Shampoo (full size: $25 each)
What other minis are you obsessing over?