Guess what guess what guess what! TWO subscription boxes this month!
I really love looking forward to my PopSugar boxes each month, especially if there is a holiday associated with each month. I can’t imagine what a Valentine’s box would have in store, so let’s take a peek!
K Hall Designs Peony Travel Candle ($11) smells amazing!
Dial Vitamin Boost Body Wash ($5) this was a bonus, so I am not mad about getting a drugstore product. Also, full size!
NCLA nail polish in Rodeo Drive Royalty ($16) I have been dying for a good deep red. Although spring is approaching and pastels are looming, I like a good red.
Nourish Organic Pure Hydrating Argan Face Serum ($24) I am kinda over argan face serums, as it makes my face really oily, but it makes a nice gift.
ModelCo Lip Pops duo (sold in a kit, approx $15 each) a lipstick and gloss in one, I kinda love the peachy hues and how neutral and bright it can look at the same time.
Gorjana jewelry roll ($45) I love anything Gorjana. This jewelry roll is perfect for travel, but seems a little below standard, structure-wise.
SugarWish cinnamon hearts ($9) I guess it’s a pretty way to package dollar store candy?
Total value: $125
Influenster Vox Box: J’Dore–Influnester is a free sample service where subscribers get to try new items a few times a year. It is not monthly and it depends on your activity on its website.
1) AN ENORMOUS BAG of Hershey’s chocolate kisses. Please and Thank you. ($5.29)
2) RedRose Teas.–they have dessert like flavors and are pretty amazing (approx $1)
3) John Frienda Frizz-ease flat iron spray . A cult favorite among hair experts, now for your straightener. ($10)
4) Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Mask. A little liquid-y but it does a great job ($9.39)
5) Kiss Looks so Natural Lashes, I tried lashes one time for a college halloween. Imagine that for a second. ($4)
Total Value: Almost $31