An obligatory post, my New Year’s resolutions is going to be more about me and less about everything else. I did make a good attempt at my resolutions last year, but they kinda fizzled out as it became less and less feasible. I mean really, lipstick? I tried. I really tried. I thought about improving myself.
1) Ok I lied, dressing up for work is definitely a “more stuff” thing. I just feel like have slacked off on the dressing up department. I used to dress really well for school when we had our professional days. Now I wear borderline dress pants and tshirts. Pants maybe. I just need to step up my game like the Kathy of yesteryear.
2) My skin took a big hit while I was in school. I stayed up late, ate junk, and popped my zits. I. Love. Popping. Zits. I even watch youtube videos of other people popping zits. its an addiction. That stops this year and I will moisturize effectively.
3) Staying up late was definitely a hobby of mine the past 8 years. It’s a college thing, I guess. Now that I work 14-hour days, sleep is a hot commodity, which I will now fight for.
4) I eat like crap, people! If I am too darn lazy to do anything (or if I am really bored) I will head to my closest drive thru and gorge on anything that may or may not look appetizing.
5) To go with #4, I really want to cook more. I used to want to try recipes all the time, but studying really cramped my style. I am hoping to spend my days off cooking and trying new recipes.
6) Going to the doctor should really be a no-brainer to me, but like many people who take care of others, I often forget to take care of myself. I just really want to get healthier and going to the doctor is the first step to fixing me!
What are your resolutions?