Favorite time of the month! I love love love my PopSugar Box! This month was all about looking great, doing great things, and eating great. You know, all that resolutions mumbo jumbo. Let’s dig in!
1) Malin + Goetz Detox Face Mask I love me a good looking face! I am always look for a good face mask to do a good cleaning but doesn’t leave my skin thirsty afterwards. When that happens, excess oil is produced. Let’s hope this works out well ($40)
2) Juice Generation book. I was just thinking the other day about juicing and starting on drinking up some super foods. I am so happy this book came in. I am starting off with smoothies, but when I get me a fancy juicer, this book will surely come into play ($16)
3) Rifle Paper Co. 2014 Flip Around the World Desk Calendar I am sorry, but this is beyond adorable, and it stands up on a desk all pretty. It is really more for show than functionality, but it is a great little piece of art ($16)
4) Jack + Lucy Tech Gloves. Apparently no one can find these online, but they are cropping up on eBay for about $10-$20. They are your standard tech-screen gloves that will help out on bitter cold days and you just want to play Flappy Bird
5) Pipsnacks White Truffle Pipcorn. Holy moly these were beyond delicious. I wasn’t too thrilled about the tiny size of the pipcorn…it kinda looked like crumbs you find at the bottom of the microwave popcorn bag. The flavor pay off however…da bomb dot com. ($6)
6) Revlon by Marchesa Box o’ Files. Um, excuse me. MARCHESA?! REVLON?! Two of my favorite things in the world?! Yes, please get me to the closest drug store. Oh wait, I work in one. These little beauties are just too pretty to use, but super convenient and inconspicuous to throw into my purse. I’ll get a matching set, please! ($5)
Total value of box: $93. Definitely not as valuable as past boxes, but I feel like I like way more of these items than I did in the December box. I am a little bit excited for February, and all the mushy gushy Valentines-themed items I will probably get!