My favorite time of the month is actually at the beginning of the month these days. I love getting my PopSugar box in the mail. It really is one of the best days EVER. They have recently increased their prices, so the value of the box has also gone down. I was not that much of a fan of this box, but I hope they step up their game in the new year!
1) Ghiradelli chocolate squares. I got two bags: The Holiday Collection with Eggnog, Peppermint Bark, and Pumpkin Spice ($8) and a Milk & Caramel ($5).
2) NCLA Peppermint Lane Nail wraps ($16). They are the nail stickers in two sets–one in a candy cane stripe, and in a red and white polka dot. I don’t like to use a whole set of nail wraps at once. I actually like to paint my nails a base color and do maybe every other finger at most with a nail wrap, so getting a whole set will last me quite a while–and mostly next year’s holiday season.
3) CC Made Caramel Corn ($4). YUM! I love caramel corn! It is NOT the holiday season until you have some caramel corn, preferably in the tri-tin containers. This definitely hit the spot.
4) GoVino Go Anywhere Flutes ($13). They are shatter resistant (read: plastic) stemless champagne flutes. These are pretty good for my clutzy friends, and even includes a little divet for your thumb for better grip.
5) Modelco Fibre Lashxtend Mascara ($24). I’m not usually a mascara person, because my eyelids hate me and spread mascara all over my face at any possible chance. I do wish my lashes would hold the curl longer so that the gunk doesn’t get everywhere. Maybe this will be the answer to my prayers?
6) Mixt Studio Holiday Gifting Set ($9). This gift wrap came in handy when I was making home made christmas cards and gift card holders. It is made of 100% recycled paper and has very unique prints on it. It is a little flimsy, so I didn’t want to use it on actual gifts.
7) Lulu Frost Bracelet ($110) This bracelet practically made this box. I have never heard of the brand before, but I believe there have been some past collaborations with J.Crew. The website showed some very high-ticket items well over $200. This particular bracelet was made for PopSugar specifically, but is also available on their website. The jewelry is very vintage looking, and great for new years parties.
Total value of box: $189 (!!!)