Yes, this is happening, another monthly Saturday post! I keep falling behind on sharing my PopSugar box with you all that we are making this a monthly installment for the last (err fourth?) Saturday of the month. Look at that, we are all taken up on the weekend!
Yall know I love my PopSugar box! I hope to share more subscription boxes as I get them. I just don’t think the more popular ones are worth it at the moment. Perhaps I will jump into the unboxing video game, but I am still unsure as to how to shoot them….
Without further ado, my PopSugar box for November!
1) Michael Stars Wrap (est $42) basically paid for the entire box and then some. It is a beautiful black and gray wrap and is the perfect thickness for a fall to winter transition.
2) Illume Candle ($15.75) has candles in naughty and nice. I lucked out and got “naughty”. It smells a little pine-y and masculine so I don’t think I’ll be burning it until I get a place with boyfriend so he can enjoy it.
3) Land’s End Canvas Wine Tote ($12) I am a little in love with this. It is a great holiday gift to go with your Three-Buck-Chuck. Have it monogrammed for a special touch!
4) Maison de Monaco Strawberry and Black Currant cream preserves (est $6) I haven’t gotten to try it out yet, but I bet it makes one hell of a grown-up PB&J. I have a very interesting PBJ story, but will probably share that when I post about it.
5) The Soap&Paper Factory Roland Pine Shea Butter Soap ($8) another strong pine smell. The wrapping is gorgeous and would make a great gift, but I already only tolerate our Christmas Tree, so the soap is probably not something I would enjoy.
6) Absolute! Nail Polish Remover Pads (est $2.50) is quick, convenient, and great for on-the-go days. I get chips on my nail polish really easily at work, so I can keep these in my pocket to get rid of the nail polish really easily since unsightly nails are just not my thing.
7) Barefruit crunchy sea salt chips (est $2.50). These were apple chips with a sea salt caramel flavor. It was like eating a healthy caramel apple. Yum! I liked these better than my nature box apple chips because these were chippy, and not weirdly soft like the others.
8) Canvas Pop $30 Gift card. This card is for Canvaspop.com to blow up a picture on a large canvas. I like the idea of this to put a family photo on a large print canvas, but it’s hard to do that because it involves picking a good picture that everyone likes, and also to make sure there is a good place to put it in the house.
The price of the box has gone up to $40 per box (womp womp) but the value of this box without the CanvasPop card is $88.75. Still pretty worth it! I hope the quality doesn’t go down since they are realizing the high cost of the boxes, but I look forward to getting future boxes!