“If you look into a mirror and stay ‘Pumpkin Spice Latte’ three times, a white girl in yoga pants will appear and tell you everything she loves about fall”
PSL’s are a staple in the fall. It is delicious and readily available. With a little more effort for tons more dericiousness. With an R. My sister and I whipped up some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies using this recipe.
Cake-like and full of flavor. Absolute perfection. These did not stay in the house quick, not one bit! And they were definitely lifesavers in my moments of weakness. I need to start making these weekly!
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts(optional)
- Combine pumpkin, sugar, vegetable oil, and egg. In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and salt. Dissolve the baking soda with the milk and stir in. Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture and mix well.
- Add vanilla, chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by spoonful on greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for approximately 10 minutes or until lightly brown and firm.