Besides the days I had received acceptance letters to college and Pharmacy School, I think my favorite days to receive mail are my PopSugar days. My October box came swiftly and I believe it was the best box yet! The overall value of it was amazing.
1) The Can’t Cook Book by Jessica Seinfield. I loved Jessica’s first book, deceptively delicious, where she concocted recipes to trick kids into eating vegetables. I can’t wait to try out recipes from this book.
2) Gorjana Charity Bali Bead Bracelet–pink for Breast Cancer Awareness month. I love Gorjana as a brand, and I love anything related to BCA. It is so dainty and delicate, I’d wear it with any outfit.
3) Julep Duo–These two bitty bottles of polish basically pay for the entire box. I know a bottle of nail polish from Julep is $14 and the Freedom Polymer Topcoat is $18. I know because I have paid for them both. I am so happy I got another bottle of FPT and that the color I received is the perfect shade of oxblood. Julep has its own subscription service, and offered one month free.
4) The Wet Brush. This brush is to be used while in the shower. I rarely brush my hair because I am so displeased with the results afterwards. The Wet Brush changed everything. I have never had my hair come out so smoothly, wet or dry. It is hot pink for BCA, and they donated a large contribution to research for including it in the box.
5) NYX liquid liner and smoky eye shadow palette were a great surprise. Due to my surplus of cosmetics, I gave these to my cousin just in time for her Homecoming Dance. I love that they are able to cater to my preferred color palette and and eye color.
6) Jane Tran bobby pins are rather simple–just glittery bobby pins. As I have a lot of fine hair, I use alot of pins to keep them off my face. Glitter is a color, by the way.
7) Crispycake. OH EM GEE. This thing was amazing. It is super super enormous and incredibly marshmallow-y. I could eat a whole box of this for the rest of my life and I would be happy. Seriously. Amazing.
8) Stitch Fix is a personal styling website that some of my friends use. I am not really into those websites because I have heard very bad reviews in the blogosphere. PopSugar has given me a $20 coupon and a waived styling fee. I guess I can try it out now!
Get yourself a box with the referral link above!