My test was this morning. It was terrible. This was supposed to be minimum competency! I had questions where I don’t even remember learning in school! I don’t trust it!
While I was in school and
procrastinating studying with friends, we loved this one SNL skit with Kristen Wiig and there is just this one little part where she goes, “Don’t trust it!” I don’t know why, but it cracks me up every time.
From the terrors of today, here are some other things that I don’t trust:
1. People who use AOL email addresses
2. When it is raining or storming out and it’s still sunny
3. Stores that sell their own catalogs
4. Any weight loss supplements (they are NOT FDA-approved, people!)
5. Britney Spears haters
6. “Savory” cheesecakes
7. People dressed up as food dancing on street corners
8. Black and white clowns, but not mimes
9. Actors who only play one type of character