I’ve been told this is weird. I’ve been told that I was just making up excuses. I think it’s rather soothing and logical. I buy myself presents at the end of each rotation. It makes sense….right?? I’m going to say that it does. With 9 rotations (8 clinical, 1 off), I got myself 8 presents for the 8 rotations I busted my tush!
1) Inov-8 F-lite 195 ($120) New crossfit shoes! At the time, I was still very into cross fit, although not so much since I have moved home.
2) Lululemon Wunder Under leggings ($72) best. leggings. ever.
3) Libby Edelman Liv Flat [Similar] ($60). Yall know how much I love these flats. I am so sad I didn’t get more than one pair and I need these for the rest of my life.
4)Tory Burch dome earrings ($58) Perfect for any outfit
5) Carnal Flower perfume ($240) A true splurge during my Vegas trip. It’s worth it because I wanted it so bad and there are only TWO Barneys in this country. This is what I have to tell myself every day so I don’t feel bad about it.
6) Jawbone UP ($130) A glorified pedometer and sleep monitory. Also a conversation piece. Can’t help that it was my favorite color and matches all of my stacks
7) Diamond Candle ($25) Like a cracker jack box for adults! It is a 99% chance that your ring will be worth nothing, but IT IS SO EXCITING! Right now, it is buy 4 candles for $79 with free shipping with code MOM. Pretty good deal actually…
8) Marley Lilly Sunshine weekend bag ($95) So adorable and a perfect weekend bag. Although I do love my Vera Bradley bag, I think that I need a smaller bag for much shorter trips. Also these ML flash sales come at the most inopportune times!
Now to find the most amazing graduation present to myself….