In the process of cleaning out my childhood bedroom, I keep finding the atrocities that I thought were fashionable. Throwing back to 2001-2005, here are some things I managed to pull off (or convinced myself that I pulled off) in high school:
1.This Pinky Sparkly Estee Lauder lip gloss. Great for high school me, not so much for professional me
2. Chunky Clogs. I can’t even.
3. Puffy White Jacket. Way puffier than the jackets of today. Think the rap star with Timberlands and the puffy Nautica jacket. The last time I wore this was when I wore it with yellow leggings and dressed as a chicken for Halloween
4. Smocked Babydoll dress. These are now being sold as swim cover ups. I just wear them all willy nilly to the mall. How embarrassing.
5. Adidas stripe pants. I actually had pink pants with hot pink stripes. At least they werent the swish pants–or breakaways!
6. Corn rows. WOW. I tried out for cheerleading with corn rows. I don’t even know how I made the team looking so ridiculous.