So Halloween day is here and I am still scrambling to find a costume. I have a staunch policy that I do not buy costumes from the store. I think I have always worn a home made costume. After looking at all of the cliche costumes like Audrey Hepburn, I decided to put my own twist on this classic costume–a Tiffany BOX!
1) I had a similar Tiffany-colored dress from Target a couple years ago. I’m going to the craft store later to get some thick white ribbon to tie into a bow around my waist.
2) I took one of my Tiffany boxes and attached it to a headband to wear on my head.
3) All of my silver Tiffany jewelry is coming out of the jewelry box and getting some use in tonight!
4) Just a few accessories to go with the theme like a pair of black pumps and a Tiffany-toned bag
5) Finally, my signature nail polish color from China Glaze, appropriately called “For Audrey”
I now have a cute G-rated costume that needs to explanation for this family party.
Be Safe tonight!