The day has come. It is the end of my fourth rotation and I am halfway done with this school year!!! That makes me 87.5% of a pharmacist and I am so excited to have the next rotation off. I definitely needed a vacation.
Here are the high points of this past rotation:
1) my daily caffeine requirement. Those 5am mornings are rough
2) my daily commute, although I am unsure if this is when I’m going in or when I am leaving
3) my site: Inova Fairfax Hospital, one of the best in the country!
4) The rare days where I actually get to enjoy a hearty breakfast. Yes, that is a grits muffin. Still iffy about it though
5) Happy hour with some fellow students after leaving our last shift at the hospital!