This week has been incredibly exhausting. I am so glad it is over and I can’t wait to go home and nap forever.
Here are some happy thoughts from this week:
1. The return to Northern Virginia brings also my reunion with massive Chipotle burritos. The hipster college kids in Richmond were very stingy
2. The long awaited arrival of my summer to fall transition flats. They are so buttery and soft on my feet when I’m running around the hospital. Perfect for the stylish and smart (think Grey’s Anatomy)
3. The $100 gift card I won from Cusp during fashions night out. Cusp carries more younger and contemporary styles from it’s parent store, Neiman Marcus. LOVE!
4. Hospital breakfast to fuel my day when I have to run out of my house like it’s on fire most (every) morning.
5. Pretty much my normal day. Second cup of coffee before 8am
Have a great weekend!